Information on Covid-19
CDC Guidelines for Grocery Shoppers
- Only shop in person when you absolutely need to.
- Avoid shopping if you are sick.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering.
- Shop during off-peak hours or during special hours for high-risk people (65 or older, and those with serious underlying medical conditions).
- Disinfect shopping cart with wipes if available.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Use touchless payment if available.
- Use hand sanitizer right after paying with cash or touching a keypad.
- Use hand sanitizer after leaving store, then wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at home.
Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention